- Cast turns Customer Success and other customer facing departments into profit centers.
- We automate revenue growth and help scale Customer Success.
- Even the strongest Customer Success teams can only serve 10% of their accounts effectively. Cast empowers them to serve 100% of the account base.
- Our customers (Google, Pure Storage, Comcast, Aruba, and others) see a 50+% increase in ROI.
- We humanize Digital Transformation, Digital Customer Success, and tech-touch by generating & delivering personalized & interactive presentations directly from CRM and CSM platforms and cloud databases.
- We are uniquely positioned to reach executives and users, with account- and role-personalized content directly to their phone and email.
- Cast presentations include a virtual presenter who explains and contextualizes every presentation.
- We are starting with CS and Customer Experience. Eventually, we can help every adjacent market from fin-tech to insurance to healthcare where the combination of a virtual presenter and personalized presentation can help automate revenue growth.
- Our technology is patent pending.
Why join us?
- Founded by repeat entrepreneurs with successful exits.
- Practical AI company with SaaS profit margins.
- Backed by VCs with modern Enterprise SaaS and AI/ML thinking. Our VCs include: Array Ventures, New York Venture Partners, Soma Capital, Leonis Capital, and Techstars.
- Backed by prominent angels: Jason Warner, CTO of Github at Microsoft; Mickey Alon, CTO of Gainsight; Rav Dhaliwal, former head of CS at Slack; Mike Hutto, SPGlobal Executive Director, Paul St. John, WW VP Sales Github; Kanwar Saluja, COO RingDNA, Salesforce VP of partnerships and alliances, several a16z angels, execs Autodesk, Egnyte, Merrill Lynch, Barron Funds, Black Diamond Capital, Tornado Capital, Wasatch Capital and several more.
Working at Cast
- We believe the best way to succeed as a team is to be transparent, have two-way feedback, and promote a culture of innovation that values and rewards risk. We are driven by first principles, logic, common sense versus formalized policies.
- We are young, dynamic, and fast moving. And regardless of how big we become we will always value strong ideas versus who they came from.
- Here are two quotes that describe us.
“Culture is simply a shared way of doing something with a passion.” – Brian Chesky, Co-Founder, CEO, Airbnb
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.” – Simon Sinek, author, Start with Why
Diversity and Inclusion
- From day one we wanted to have diversity in our company and yes including the cap-table and board! Our lead investor and board member is Shruti van dyke Gandhi of Array Ventures.
- Also, take a look at our product advisory board.We think building a strong company means having a naturally diverse team.
- We are obviously an equal opportunity employer and we have diverse investors and board members. We were part of Techstars and our batch was the most diverse group of entrepreneurs. We are more focused on what we can do together versus as where you come from and who you identify as.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Perks & Benefits
- During Covid we are all working from home. When it is safe for all employees, we will continue working from our offices at least a few days a week.
- We love pets and hope you do too. Elektra (a 2 ½ year old brown Labrador Retriever) and Romi (1 ½ year old Golden Retriever) can't wait to meet your pets.
- As long as there are some common hours for collaboration, we are flexible with hours worked. We are focused on productivity versus what hours or the day we work. Customer-facing teams (that means everyone in a product-led-growth company) will have to accommodate customer requests on the east coast.
- We can't wait to hit the slopes in Tahoe or the beach in Half Moon Bay.
- We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
- We offer 401(K) contributions, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Work with a startup where you can make a real difference.
- Solve several problems for several people. Work broadly on different challenging problems, instead of a highly verticalized domain.
- Years from now, you will tell war stories and accomplishments as the Company’s founding employees.
- If you're passionate about what you do, and don't mind doing whatever it takes to succeed, we are right for you.