The Future CCO Organization
Listen to the webinar "The Future CCO Organization" with Wayne McCulloch (CCO WalkMe), Jeff Heckler (Director CS by MarketSource), Dickey Singh (CEO, cast.app) and Annette Franz, CEO CX Journey.
The webinar is 1 of 3 series moderated by Annette Franz.
- The Future CCO Organization
- Modern Customer Segmentation & Future of Customer Health
- Customer Success at Scale — In depth
Wayne McCulloch is the Chief Customer Officer at WalkMe and one of the world’s leading Customer Success experts. He’s a keynote speaker and the recipient of multiple industry awards (recently named as one of the top 25 CS influencers in 2021) with more than twenty-five years of experience in customer-focused roles. Wayne began his software career at PeopleSoft and Vignette before becoming an SVP at Salesforce in the Customer Success Group, the Chief Customer Officer at Kony Inc, and the Global Head of Customer Success for (SaaS) at Google Cloud.
He is also the author of the best selling book The Seven Pillars of Customer Success.
Jeff Heckler is a senior Customer Success leader with over 20 years of running customer-facing revenue teams for such organizations as SAP, Accenture, and Stanford. Jeff is the Director of Customer Success Solutions for MarketSource, Inc., the leading global provider of Sales and Customer Success innovation and solutions.Jeff is an author, advisor, and speaker, and recipient of numerous industry awards. Most recently, Jeff was recognized as a Top 25 Global Customer Success Influencer, 2021, and named One to Watch in SaaS, 2022.
Jeff serves on the Board of Advisors for The Customer Success Performance Index™, the Product Advisory Board for Cast.app, and is the Principal Thought Leader – Digital CS for Practical CSM.
Dickey Singh is the CEO and Founder of cast.app, a company laser-focused on scaling customer success, renewals, and revenue expansion using automation. Using Cast.app, businesses can generate data-driven personalized content and recommendations, and present them to customer stakeholders using virtual CSMs to drive health, adoption, retention, renewals, revenue expansion, and advocacy. Dickey was the founder and CEO of two companies earlier. Previously he was SVP of product, CTO, or operator creating customer-facing products at six venture-backed companies serving customers like Apple, Google, Salesforce, SAP, eBay, and more.
He has ten patents and lives in the SF Bay area with his wife, twins, and a 100 pound English Lab Elektra.
Annette Franz, Moderator
With 30 years in the customer experience profession, Annette Franz, CCXP is founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc. She started her career at J.D. Power and Associates and spent much of the next 25 years before founding CX Journey Inc. leading consulting services for the major voice of the customer (VOC) platforms, helping clients in a variety of industries. She has also worked on client-side customer experience strategy for Mattel, Fidelity Investments, and Compellon. Annette is an internationally recognized customer experience thought leader, coach, keynote speaker, and author of Customer Understanding: Three Ways to Put the "Customer" in Customer Experience (and at the Heart of Your Business). Her second book, Built to Win: Designing a Customer-Centric Culture that Drives Value for Your Business, was recently published by Advantage|ForbesBooks in Q1 2022.
She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), an official member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and an advisor for Cast.app.
What are we covering?
Listen to this webinar where we cover the following topics and much more.
- What is the CCO’s primary role? What is she tasked with?
- What roles/departments fall under the CCO? Is it the four S's — Success, Support, Service, and a part of Sales? Or is it much more?
- How has it changed since Jeanne Bliss wrote CCO and CCO 2.0?
- Are there any new roles in the CCO organization?
- Should the CCO own Customer Marketing?
- How is Customer Marketing different Acquisition or prospect marketing?
- New CS roles — Data engineers, CS Engineers, Customer Enablement, Technical Account Managers, Professional Services.
- What does a dream CCO organization look like in a company?
- How do CSMs transition to Customer Strategic Advisors?
- How do CSMs transition to tech-savvy CSMs?
- What can Customer Success learn from reactive conversations with customers?
- Is Proactive CS a myth?
- How do we convert a transactional and reactive support conversation into a success conversation?
- We’ll always have reactive and proactive conversations w/ customers. What is reactive CS?
- Are we collecting patterns from reactive conversations?
- Creating proactive playbooks?
- Are we scaling playbooks with automation over time?
Click on the image below to watch the webinar