Scaling Customer Success — In depth
Listen to the webinar "Scaling Customer Success — In depth" with Wayne McCulloch (CCO WalkMe), Jeff Heckler (Director CS by MarketSource), Dickey Singh (CEO, cast.app) and Annette Franz, CEO CX Journey.
The webinar is 3 of 3 series moderated by Annette Franz.
- The Future CCO Organization
- Modern Customer Segmentation & Future of Customer Health
- Customer Success at Scale — In depth
Wayne McCulloch is the Chief Customer Officer at WalkMe and one of the world’s leading Customer Success experts. He’s a keynote speaker and the recipient of multiple industry awards (recently named as one of the top 25 CS influencers in 2021) with more than twenty-five years of experience in customer-focused roles. Wayne began his software career at PeopleSoft and Vignette before becoming an SVP at Salesforce in the Customer Success Group, the Chief Customer Officer at Kony Inc, and the Global Head of Customer Success for (SaaS) at Google Cloud.
He is also the author of the best selling book The Seven Pillars of Customer Success.
Jeff Heckler is a senior Customer Success leader with over 20 years of running customer-facing revenue teams for such organizations as SAP, Accenture, and Stanford. Jeff is the Director of Customer Success Solutions for MarketSource, Inc., the leading global provider of Sales and Customer Success innovation and solutions.Jeff is an author, advisor, and speaker, and recipient of numerous industry awards. Most recently, Jeff was recognized as a Top 25 Global Customer Success Influencer, 2021, and named One to Watch in SaaS, 2022.
Jeff serves on the Board of Advisors for The Customer Success Performance Index™, the Product Advisory Board for Cast.app, and is the Principal Thought Leader – Digital CS for Practical CSM.
Dickey Singh is the CEO and Founder of cast.app, a company laser-focused on scaling customer success, renewals, and revenue expansion using automation. Using Cast.app, businesses can generate data-driven personalized content and recommendations, and present them to customer stakeholders using virtual CSMs to drive health, adoption, retention, renewals, revenue expansion, and advocacy. Dickey was the founder and CEO of two companies earlier. Previously he was SVP of product, CTO, or operator creating customer-facing products at six venture-backed companies serving customers like Apple, Google, Salesforce, SAP, eBay, and more.
He has ten patents and lives in the SF Bay area with his wife, twins, and a 100 pound English Lab Elektra.
Annette Franz, Moderator
With 30 years in the customer experience profession, Annette Franz, CCXP is founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc. She started her career at J.D. Power and Associates and spent much of the next 25 years before founding CX Journey Inc. leading consulting services for the major voice of the customer (VOC) platforms, helping clients in a variety of industries. She has also worked on client-side customer experience strategy for Mattel, Fidelity Investments, and Compellon. Annette is an internationally recognized customer experience thought leader, coach, keynote speaker, and author of Customer Understanding: Three Ways to Put the "Customer" in Customer Experience (and at the Heart of Your Business). Her second book, Built to Win: Designing a Customer-Centric Culture that Drives Value for Your Business, was just published by Advantage|ForbesBooks in Q1 2022.
She is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), an official member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and an advisor for Cast.app.
What are we covering?
Listen to this webinar where we cover the following topics and much more.
- Vendor Journey maps from the seller's point of view
- Customer Journey map from the customer's point of view
- Churn Journey Map that Wayne mentions very early in the book
- Customer versus User Journey maps (new hire, by role, and responsibility)
Scaling Moments of Truth
- Moments of Truth
- Scaling Moments of Truth or positive emotional experiences — one at a time.
- Scaling Customer Success vs Scaling Customer Success Teams
- Positive and Negative Moments of Truth trigger playbooks.
- How do you scale or digitize playbooks?
- Which playbooks should be automated, and which should not be automated?
Scaling expansion revenues
- How do you scale up-selling and cross-selling?
- Who owns renewals and add-ons?
- Who owns up-sell and cross-sells? Does it matter?
- Up-telling and Cross-telling
- How do you scale Up-telling and cross-telling?
- Personalized Recommendations by user
Personalized Moments of Action
- Moments of Action
- Personalized Moments of Actions
Scaling to more stakeholders
- Scaling to users or every stakeholder at an account.
- Making your product more valuable to more stakeholders increases retention
- Does it make sense to scale to every user at an account?
Scaling to more regions
- Scaling regions a customer serves
Scaling to free users in a Product-led growth motion
- What about free users? Would you assign a CSM to free users of your product?
Scaling to provide continuous value
- Scaling to providing continuous value attained
- How can CSMs provide continuous value versus once a quarter? What is needed to make that viable
- Personalization of channels at scale.
- How do you scale QBRs and EBRs to every user at every account?
Scale various Risk Categories
- How do you scale risk identification, tracking, and management at every step of users' journey?
- How do you scale advocacy? Is that possible?
Scale Strategic Advice
- CSMs are strategic advisors to customers - How do you provide advice at scale?
Click on the image below to watch the webinar